Extra Storage Wyoming
· Make a complete list of all your stored goods.
· Maximize your space usage (eg. You can use the space inside large appliances and other items to store smaller items).
· Stack your boxes that are the same or similar in size, heaviest boxes on bottom.
· Label your boxes.
· Never store hazardous materials. Food items attract pests that may cause damage to other items in your unit.
· Avoid using plastic to wrap your belongins, paper products are better suited for storage.
· Store your expensive items in the back of the storage unit and place furniture or beds in the front of them.
· Wrap your breakable items with bubble wrap or towels, and place them in boxes at the top of a stack.
· Books is better to be packed flat in small boxes.
· Use wardrobe boxes for clothes (you can store in hangers to retain the shape of garments).
· Charge can be stacked seat to seat with paper or cloth between them (cover arms to prevent damage).
· Mirrors, artwork can be wrapped in newspapaer and covered in cardboard.